Whether you’re a professional photographer with an agency and brand team, or a solopreneur with a bunch of friends and a DSLR, One76 Photo Studio is your place to create.
We’re a photo studio without the ego.
Planning your shoot
Planning a photo shoot can be overwhelming – what to shoot, where to shoot, how much to spend. . . then you’ve got to source your team – photographer, hair and makeup, stylists, models. The decisions can seem endless. And if it’s your first ever shoot, you might be asking:
“Am I even ready to book a photo studio?”
(The answer is yes, by the way. If you’ve got a vision, a passion and a purpose for your photos, you are ready. Even if you’re just sprucing up your socials to grow your audience, getting headshots for your website or launching your very first line of candles, a photo studio is the ideal space to create.)
Big vision, small budgets
We know sometimes your best creative ideas come before you’re actually making bank. Or you’ve got a creative concept but no clue on how to execute. Or you’re a professional photographer wanting to expand your portfolio, so studio costs are an expense you can’t on-charge to a client.
That’s why we created a full service photography studio and deliberately kept our prices low so you can afford to experiment, try new creative approaches and build your image library.
We’ve kept our costs down so you can keep your creativity high.
(Psst! Ask about our pro pricing and bundles for repeat bookings.)
We do creative, differently
We don’t just hand over the keys and leave you to it. At One76 you can expect a custom creative experience:
- Shoot assistant – need a hand with the lights? Not sure on the tech? Book a shoot assistant and we’ll help you get the absolute best results from your booking.
- Creative consult – not sure how to bring your vision to life? Or you’ve got a kick-ass new product line and no idea how to make it pop? Our creative consult team can give you expert advice. With expertise in ecommerce, branding, marketing campaigns and social media, we’ll help you plan an epic shoot.
- Customisable space – whether you need a huge space to shoot a car, or a tiny space to shoot jewellery flat lays, we’ve got you. If the entire studio feels too big for your needs, our flexible floor plan lets you design the space that’s perfect for you.
- Amateurs and hustlers welcome – you don’t need to be experienced to use our space. You don’t need to know how to use studio lights. We welcome clients and content creators, from solopreneurs to start-ups to social media managers. Don’t wait until your brand is ‘ready’. Book a shoot and start playing in our creative space.
- The perfect studio for professionals – big enough to house a car (or a caravan!), with ample natural light, a 15m 90° cyclorama wall and a large glam room, you can shoot campaigns, video, digital course content or corporate headshots at One76 Photo Studio.
- Space to create – coloured backdrops, light gels, smoke machine, props and lights are all included in our full hire. Whether your look is stark and simple or layered and textured, you can create it here.
- Photography and video – not just for photos, you can shoot hype reels, educational content, music videos and social assets here.
From national brands to one-man-bands, here’s just a few of the inspiring clients we’ve welcomed to One76 this year.
Contact us to discuss your next project. Full service, zero ego. Let’s create.
JOIN THE CLUB
Join the club for 15% off your next studio booking. Plus get access to free guides, cheat sheets, first dibs on tickets and more.